Designed and created by ISM Volunteer Katie Miranda!
Add a touch of sophistication to any outfit with a necklace says “hurriyeh” or “freedom” in Arabic. No matter what country we live in, we could all use a little more freedom ! The idea to create this necklace came from the belief that freedom is a right for every human on this planet.
Wear this freedom Arabic calligraphy necklace if you support freedom of expression, freedom of choice, freedom of religion, freedom of movement and travel, freedom to live in safety, freedom from government surveillance, freedom to seek out knowledge, freedom to protest, freedom from war, freedom to marry the person of your choice and freedom to pursue your dreams !
- Materials: 100% sterling silver with turquoise and onyx stones stones.
- Rhodium plated to prevent tarnishing.
- Comes on a 16 inch (40cm) chain with a 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) extender.
- Weight: .3oz, 8.2g
- All links are soldered shut so they will not open or slip.
- Authentic, hand-written calligraphy